Life Insurance – Permanent Versus Term Life InsuranceFebruary 27, 2017
Business InsuranceFebruary 27, 2017
Millions of consumer dollars are lost each year due to auto theft and vandalism. According to the FBI, 707,758 motor vehicles were stolen in the u.s. in 2015. That is 1,939 cars stolen per day.
Follow these suggestions to reduce chances of auto theft and vandalism:
- Lock your car-always! And take the keys with you.
- Turn your wheels sharply when you park. This will discourage people from towing your car.
- Always park your car in a well-lighted area.
- Use a garage if you have one. Lock both the car and the garage.
- Keep valuables and auxiliary equipment, such as MP3 players and others, out of plain sight. Items left in plain Sight give people a reason to break in.
- Consider an anti-theft device for your car. This will discourage a potential thief and save you money by allowing a premium credit on your auto insurance.
The recommendations above are certainly not foolproof, but are proven deterrents.